Natural Raffia Horse Shelf Decor
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass animal makes a great accent for a shelf or a kids room. Style it on its own or pair with a few others for a fun look.
- Approximately 7” W x 8” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- Do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Keep product out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid moisture or temperate changes when possible.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted animals were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.