Almasi Black Grass Short Pot/ Handwoven Vase
Intricately crafted in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana, West Africa, this grass pot makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these pots, will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home.
Style it in any room for a globally inspired feel. Perfect size for a planter or as shelf decor for additional storage.
- Approximately 11” D x 10.5” H
- Made in Ghana
- Product is made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the elephant grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
To clean or re-shape your basket, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
The basket should be watered once a year to hydrate the straw and keep it supple.Your Impact:
- These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana.
- When you buy this we’ll remove 400 bottles’ worth of ocean plastic (5 kg) from polluted rivers and shores in Southeast Asia and Africa. This plastic collection gives crucial income to local waste pickers that live in disadvantaged communities. The collection is facilitated and tracked by Verdn, and executed by Empower AS. You are able to track your own unique impact after buying the product.