Black Striped Tall Vase
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass vase makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these vases, will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home.Style it on your shelf or kitchen table for a globally inspired look.
- Approximately 6” D x 14” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Keep out from direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid moisture or temperate changes when possible.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted vases were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda. They use the sisal agave plant and sweet grass to weave them together.