Fringed Atelier Grass Lamp Pendant
Intricately crafted in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana, West Africa, this lamp pendant makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these pendants, will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home.
- Approximately 7” D x 12.7” H
- Made in Ghana
- Product is made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the elephant grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- To clean or re-shape your pendant, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
- The pendant should be watered once a year to hydrate the straw and keep it supple.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana.